Commitment to Care
- Patients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability, or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Patients are treated with kindness, compassion, and in a caring manner.
- Patients always receive honest and open answers.
- Patient’s pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Patient’s information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Patient information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Patients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle choices, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend, or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communication are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.