Join Hope Clinic as we raise funds to better serve those in our community! Walk for Hope is a fun, family friendly walk that will be help on April 29, 2017 at the Longleaf Trace (USM Gate) in Hattiesburg, MS.
• RUN or Walk
• Virtual event-can’t attend the day of the event? That’s OK! Just run or walk another day.
• Convenient location: Longleaf Trace (USM entrance)
• 1 or 2 mile routes: Run, walk, bike, stroll a baby, or crawl!
• WE collect the money so you don’t have to!!
• Receive an awesome ‘Walk for Hope’ t-shirt if you raise $200 or more.
• This year’s theme is Heroes Walk for Hope. Come dressed as your favorite SUPER HERO or fun character outfit! Awards will be given for best dressed!
• Enjoy music, photo booth, fun prizes and breakfast.
Click the Link below to sign up or donate!
Don’t forget to share this page!